Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: Choices by Alexander Patterson

 
 
 

Choices

Richard Ă–rlendr died over a thousand years ago. He lived in Norway during the Germanic Iron Age and trusted in the judgement of the gods. That is not to say he did not question them when they gave him a dragon, nor did he blindly follow their orders when they told him to go to war. But, when one god told him to kill another, Richard was unable to rely on their wisdom. He had to turn to the Norns.

The Norns guide fate. They shape it past, present, and future; however, it is not set in stone. A hero can change his fate. A hero can chose his destiny. The Norns can weave a new life, but what happens if the Norns are dead? Do heroes have greater freedom? Or are they locked into their destiny since there is no one left to weave?
 
 
 
 
 
My thoughts: 
First of all thanks to Xpressobooktours.com for proving the copy for a review.

I feel like horrible person for not finish this book. It wasn't bad, writing was good but it was just boring. I read 100 pages, and it took me a few days to get 100 pages done because this book wasn't appealing to me. Nothing exciting was going on and those who know me know that I do not get stuck with book I am not enjoying, I give it one hundred pages try (sometimes more) , and if it doesn't work I go to the next book. Besides all I could think of was Hiccup and Toothless.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment