Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Creepy Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 This week's theme asked us to come up with our creepiest most recent reads.
 
 
 
I don't actually read creepy books, though I do tend to buy them in hopes that one day I will grow a pair and be able to read them :p It hasn't happened yet, but I live ever hopeful. So I decided to list the three most recent creepy books I've purchased.


 
 
 
Here are some of my favorite creepy reads! After Obsession is super creepy, it reminded me of The Exorcist. Anna Dressed in Blood is a lot like Supernatural.




12 comments :

  1. These all have super creepy covers! I've only read After Obsession and Anna Dressed in Blood and neither of them were too scary for me (and I am a complete wimp!) but the others all look slightly terrifying! The Cellar especially freaks me out. Probably because I am claustrophobic. Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are some seriously spooky covers! I'm currently reading Anna Dressed in Blood, but I'll have to have a look for some of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent list - I love your layout and there are some great looking books on here.
    Lynn D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Your post is so creepy! I love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started Burning back when it came out but never finished it. Maybe I need to give it another try!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A couple of these are on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/top-ten-tuesday-80/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh these look scary! I especially like After Obsession- amazing cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the design of this post! Those creepy hands!! And the covers are definitely creepy! They have an eerie atmospheric setting! Great list and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I really like the zombie hands. :D I still need to get to Anna Dressed in Blood. It sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't realize Kendare has a novel out prior to her new "Crown" book. I think the newer one sounds more like my kind of read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to read creepy books in summer! Haha I'm such a wimp.

    ReplyDelete