Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: More Favorite Quotes

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's topic actually asked us to come up with a list of books that we have read that are set in some place other than the United States. Mariela and I both realized that we wouldn't be able to come up with many books that fit that criteria! That's not to say we don't read a lot of books that aren't set in the US, but I can't say that I pay that much attention to where a book is set to even remember if it's outside of the US or not. 

So, we decided to go ahead and do some more of our favorite quotes! Mostly because we had already planned on doing this topic a few months back during a freebie, but since it was tax season, I didn't have time to actually put it together. Anyway, here are some of our favorite quotes from books. 




This one is kind of cheating, since I technically haven't really started this book yet. I don't know how I wound up there, but I was reading the free sample of this book on Amazon, and when I hit this line, I immediately bought the book. I think it really speaks to all of us as readers. 


Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about this book. I need everyone to read it ASAP!



I haven't finished this book yet, though I think I will be done with it soon. It's a weird little book. Kind of dark, but pretty funny. This was the scene where I knew I was going to definitely love this book. 



While not my favorite SEP, Theo and Annie are a couple that you can't help but fall in love with. 



This book was full of lines that I loved, but this one won out in the end!










3 comments :

  1. I like the Falling Kingdoms quote a lot, but these are all good. Quotes are a great topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love all the quotes and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these are such pretty quotes! And I love some of those backgrounds. SO BEAUTIFUL. I really want to read Perfect Ruin now. :')
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete