Friday, October 09, 2015

Review : I Am Titanium by John Patrick Kennedy


I Am Titanium
 
I Am Titanium
Pax is a teen-age genius who learned to contact the astral plane and communicate with a being who lives there.

He’s also dying.

So when Pax’s astral mentor offers him a chance at life and power greater than any human has ever possessed, in exchange for helping the astrals inspect Earth, Pax jumps at the chance.

What happens next sets off a series of events that change Pax and his friend Scarlett forever… Partly because the astral beings have their own agendas, and for some of them, mankind’s survival means very little.

And they’re not even the biggest threat…


My thoughts :


I requested this book via Xpressobooktours.com.
Thanks!

This was a DNF and I feel ashamed of it.  I really do. But this book was so painful , so hard to get through that I had to give up or try to read it for the next month or so, and I can't waste my time in a book I do not enjoy.
OK first of all  I want to talk about the whole "Astral Plane " thing. I think that the author should have added one more page with details and explanations about what that is, because I never in my life heard of the "Astral Plane", and I was so lost that I was like "well  let's just say is a freaking spaceship with some Alien dude inside." As ignorant as I might sound, never in my life heard of it.And probably I am not the only one out there that has never heard of it.
Astral Body . How was it created, what was it made of?  human body? I was completely lost.
The first 60 pages of the book was about Doctors and nurses trying to bring   Pax and Scarlet back to life,( well not the entire 60 pages  but there was a lot f it) so everyone was screaming  and trying to resuscitating them , screaming  and  resuscitating , screaming  and  resuscitating , screaming  and  resuscitating , screaming  and  resuscitating , screaming  and  resuscitating , screaming  and  resuscitating ... more screaming  and  more resuscitating . Man, It felt  to crowded in there, to many people... this just wouldn't stop. It was a nightmare.
And the name of the astral beings(Lana and Terry <---- not their real names) were so long and difficult to read.
At then end I ended up searching what and Astral plane was. I guess I learn something with this book.

And I will be fair and Honest I will give it 2 stars because I did not finish it.












No comments :

Post a Comment