Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Review: Aftermath (After The fall) by Tom Lewis

The end of the world came fast. Between the time the warning had sounded on the TV, till when 16-year-old Paige O’Connor awakened sometime later, civilization had been crushed. 

The attacks had come by “them” – those things in the ships in the sky that had appeared suddenly, and without warning.

And as Paige would soon discover, the attacks had only been the beginning.

Aftermath is the first book in the new After the Fall dystopian action series, which follows a young girl’s struggle for survival in the wake of civilization’s collapse, and humanity’s domination by an alien race of beings.




I requested the book for a review, I usually never do that because I do not have time to read so it will take me long to finish a book , but when I saw the cover of Aftermath I knew I had to read it! I am a sucker for aliens books and this was perfect!

The Good
It starts with action. The invasion happens at the beginning of the book.  The heroine  Paige, is a very determined young lady risking her own life  to safe her friend. The book does not slow down, it keeps getting better and better with each page turn. It is a very dark story, creepy sometimes. Loved the writing and I hope that in the next book we'll get to know more about the aliens.

I would recommend this book to everyone, especially to fans of The Fifth Wave.

The Bad

There was nothing bad about it. I really liked the entire book.

No comments :

Post a Comment