Tuesday, February 17, 2015

In Our Mailbox

I had been holding onto an Amazon gift card since Christmas, waiting until I could get enough good deals at once to use the whole thing up. I fancy myself fairly good at finding good buys on Amazon, and managed to get all of this for under 60 dollars! Well, all of that minus Dreamer's Pool, Talon and Eve and Adam. Those I got at Half Price Books when they had their President's Day Sale last weekend. 

From Top Left: Sentinel by Jennifer Armentrout, Talon by Julie Kagawa, Enchanted by Alethea Kontis, Hero by Alethea Kontis, The Program by Suzanne Young, Tandem by Anna Jarzab, Deception by CJ Redwine, Eve and Adam by Michael Grant, Infinityglass by Myra McEntire, This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers, Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine, Dreamer's Pool by Juliet Marillier, Loop by Karen Akins, Night Sky by Suzanne and Melanie Brockmann, Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross, The Here and Now by Ann Brashares, This Strange and Familiar Place by Rachel Carter, Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris, and Foretold by Jana Oliver. 

Of this book buying frenzy, I'd say I am most excited about Dreamer's Pool by Juliet Marillier, because she is an absolutely amazing author and this book promises to be as epic as her other works. Another exciting book is Night Sky by Suzanne and Melanie Brockmann. I am a huge fan of YA suspense and Suzanne Brockmann never disappoints in the Adult Romantic Suspense department. Also of note, I am not a huge fan of time traveling in books or movies, but Loop by Karen Akins sounds really interesting! 

3 comments :